Monday 10 September 2012

Dublin - Day 1, Part II - Norah Jones Concert


Hello addicts 

So like I said on the previous post, my visit to Dublin only happened because the talented and brilliant Norah Jones was performing in Bord Gais Energy Theatre in Dublin on the 7th September 2012.
The concert was amazing, and I was in the 4th row, so CLOSE. I saw her 2 years ago in Lisbon, and it was an experience of a lifetime, and this time, was just the same. I'm glad I was brave enough to go on my own and not miss this. I'll try post a few videos, as soon as I find out how lol

So here are some pictures of this remarkable evening. Enjoy.

Love, Hilaria

En route to the theatre...

And after a 20min walk from the city centre, I finally got there...


Grand Canal Square, Docklands

Row D, Seat 30 ... And as you'll see in the following picture, I was SO CLOSE =D

Oh yeaaa.. 4th ROW!! 

Anxiously waiting for NJ
Unfortunately I did not catch this group's name, but they were great. From Tennessee, USA if I'm not mistaken


It was PACKED !!

Stage ready !!

And there she is :')





I love you Norah! Brilliant performance .. And I can't wait to see you again =D

Necklace: EAST / Sweater: H&M / Skirt: H&M / Bracelet: H&M
Rings: H&M / Watch: Moustache ASOS / Ballerinas: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment